3/23/10

Wedded Bliss Favors




I made these individually boxed cuties as a gift for my friend's wedding this past weekend.
I packaged 60 vanilla cupcakes with vanilla buttercream swirls and fondant flowers... mostly while watching back-to-back episodes of What Not to Wear on TLC...
The ivory filigree cupcake wrappers were purchased from a local cake supply store and the clear 3"x3" boxes online at papermart.
The bride bought the burgundy ribbon to go with her bridal color scheme and her cousin made the monogram labels to match the wedding invitations.

6 comments:

  1. i think they're beautiful and if you did this for my wedding, i would love you, love you, lo-o-o-o-ve you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this blog is so amazing! I love your creativity and can't wait to see what else you have up your sleeve!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vanessa Silveira9/21/2010 12:31:00 PM

    So Talented!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I appreciate your post thanks for sharing the information.
    Cream boxes Idaho

    ReplyDelete